Dr Denis Napthine became Premier from 6 March 2013 until 29 November 2014.
Some of the achievements of the Napthine Government are:
– the introduction of a fairer, more equitable property based Fire Services Levy – at a lower cost for most Victorian families and businesses;
– announced Zone 2 fare changes and free trams in the CBD;
– saved thousands of jobs at SPC Ardmona;
– completed the new Box Hill Hospital, commenced the Monash Children’s Hospital and the redevelopment of the Bendigo Hospital;
– expunged criminal records of people convicted for Homosexuality;
– funded and completed rail crossing removals on Springvale Road, Springvale, Mitcham and Rooks Roads, Mitcham, and;
– fully funded the rail crossing removals at Burke Road, Glen Iris, North Road, Ormond, Main Road, St Albans and Blackburn Road, Blackburn.
Digital by James Hammon